INFORMATION HELD ABOUT YOU
Please note that we are not responsible for the accuracy or content of any sites linked from our own site, nor for the way in which those linked sites might handle any information that you choose to provide them with.
The content of this site may be accessed without you having to provide any corporate, personal or other information.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction over any disputes between us.
By providing us with your corporate and/or personal data:
1. You agree that the information we hold about you can be held on a computer (whether local or cloud-based) and/or paper files. (NOTE: Any individual providing information from a non-personal entity warrants they have the empowerment to provide such to us).
2. You can request to view data that we hold about you at any time by writing to or emailing us.
3. We aim to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect client information provided to us from unauthorized access or disclosure.
4. You agree that any information which you provide to us, including any sensitive personal data as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998 such as health and medical records, may be disclosed to third parties (e.g. credit reference agencies and medical practitioners, where relevant, product providers and anyone whom we may use to process your application on our behalf) for the purpose of processing your application and for the ongoing administration of your investment or policy but for no other purpose. Your information may also be accessed by the Financial Services Authority for investigative work, and fraud prevention agencies if requested to do so in order to meet our responsibilities under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and general United Kingdom law.
5. You agree that we may use the information that we hold about you to contact you from time to time by post, fax, email or telephone to bring to your attention additional products or services which may be of benefit to you, or comments and news features which may be of interest to you.